Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thesis take 3!

During the desk crit today i finally agree with my professor again :)
I am not an urbanist, biologist, sociologist, economist (and more i think i forgot) and i should focus on architecture for my thesis project.
Since i have one of the nicest site in the world, the land is very valuable and i shouldn't try to put a farm in, but the idea of hydroponics in homes can be explored.
So...it's my intention to design a sustainable mixed use community as my thesis project.

2 comments:

  1. That's right Mitsy!! oh and don't forget your spreadsheets! you can't go further with the design if you don't have your spreadsheets or your program! oh wait you're not designing a building yet, nevermind, carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it girl now run with it!

    ReplyDelete